I am so excited to share my Healthy Plant-based banana pancake recipe. These pancakes are one of my favorite weekend breakfast meals. They are easy to prepare and really tasty. These pancakes are made with simple ingredients are gluten, oil and refined sugar-free and truly delicious. If you prefer sweets in the morning, these will not disappoint. Here is the recipe!
Delicious Vegan Banana Pancakes
| Serves 2-3 |
- 1 1/4 cups of Gluten Free all purpose flour
- 2 tbs of coconut sugar
- 2 tbs of baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp wheat germ
- 2-3 tbs of oatmeal (optional)
- Blue Berries
- Mint leaves
- Maple Syrup
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas using a fork. Add the almond milk and vanilla extra and stir until well mixed
- In a large bowl, add flour, oats, baking powder, wheat germ, coconut sugar, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Mix the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, careful not to over-mix.
- Heat a nonstick pan. If your pan is large enough, you can cook 2 or 3 at a time. Wait about 2 minutes until you see bubbles form. Flip and cook for another 1 1/2 minutes or until golden brown. *You can keep the first batch of pancakes warm by putting them into a preheated oven at 200 degrees (F) until ready to serve.
- Serve your pancakes with your choice of garnish, I suggest some fruits, nuts and pure maple syrup.
Have fun and tweak them however you like. Cooking should be fun and enjoyable. If you tried the recipe, please let me know your thoughts.