If you are a health enthusiast like me and are looking for a healthy and delicious juice to cool down on a hot day, then you have to try this pomegranate slushy. As you may know, pomegranate contains more than 100 phytochemicals known to fight cancer and other diseases. Like fresh green juices, pomegranates have a high-level of antioxidants, vitamins, and are known to dissolve kidney stones or cyst. They are a great blood builder and if consumed on a regular basis help to unclog pores and regulate hormones as they flush out toxins. Adding Pomegranate to your diet may also reduce your risk of chronic diseases and inflammation.
This pomegranate slushy is sweet, delicious, and healthy; here is the super simple recipe!
| Serves 2-4 people |
- 2 Pomegranates
- 2 cups of Coconut water
- 2 tbsp of Agave nectar
- Shaved ice
- In a high-speed blender, add ice and blend until snowy consistency and set aside in the freezer
- Use your paring knife to remove the flower from the top of the pomegranate and start deseeding.
- Add seeds, coconut water, and agave to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain your juice using a nut bag and set aside.
- Place the shaved ice in the desired container and add the pomegranate juice.
- Enjoy right away!
I hope you get to enjoy this sweet and healthy beverage. Let me know in the comments below if you do 🙂